Writing Workshop: What is in your quest?
- What are they like?
- Where do they come from?
- What is it?
- Why go on it?
- Is there an urgent threat (time limit)?
- How many?
- Why are they helping the “Quester”?
The “trials and tests”
- What are they?
- How does the Quester overcome them?
- Who stands in the way / wants to stop the Quester?
- Is there someone else on the quest?
- Why are they out to stop the “Quester”?
- What is the climax (final battle)?
- What are the consequences?
- Where does it take place?
- How does the “Quester” return home?
- How is the “Quester” greeted?
The key elements of a story! WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHY? WHEN? HOW?
If it helps – draw the characters and do a storyboard of the plot!